Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
We’re off to space with Dara! All aboard the laughter shuttle! A bonkers ride to space, launching now from your fave comfy chair. Stop looking down at your phone! Start looking up over your head! Yep: that’s space, and we’re going there right now with funnyman Dara Ó Briain. Seriously – why not? I mean, right here on Earth we can walk around, breathe, drink tea, eat chocolate and read books. It’s lovely! In space you can get poisoned or crushed to death just by going outside. But on Earth you can’t see flaming stars from (kind of) close up, or zoom through the Milky Way, or walk on the Moon. Right?
- An incredible trip to space with comedian Dara Ó Briain
- Travel to the edge of our universe in smart, funny style!
- Full of laughs, incredible facts and two-colour cartoons
- Dara hosts TV shows Robot Wars and Stargazing Live
September 7th, 2017
- 304 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.