Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Swords, spells and dragons. Cleo and Evan are caught up in a magical war! Imagine going on a quest where you got sucked into your favourite books. Cool! There’s only one problem: if you mess up, you’ll be trapped in each story forever. Now Cleo and Evan are inside an epic fantasy novel. Their mission is clear: they must save the kingdom by defeating the mighty Golden Dragon. But how will they do that – especially with cunning elves and horrid trolls blocking their way? Can they use magic to ace their quest, and find the missing key?
- Fourth in this series about stories that come alive
- The perfect adventure for kids who love reading
- A magical fantasy story full of spells and dragons
- Perfect for older fans of The Magic Tree House
Key Hunters (book 4)
February 2nd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 128 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.