This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The first book in the Pig series of chapter books in diary form – with Pig’s hilarious illustrations on every page. We love Pig (we can’t help it), but Pig loves Farmer, and he can’t help it either. After all, Farmer gives Pig yummy slops and special back scratches, and calls him Sausage and seems to love him more, the fatter he gets. Just as well Pig doesn’t speak any Farmer. But Duck does (Duck’s clever like that), and he’s determined his best friend should know the truth. This is tough for Pig. But Pig won’t just sit there and weep (though we may do, on his behalf), because there’s help from an unexpected quarter: the Evil Chickens have a plan…
- children will laugh themselves silly with Pig’s unique voice, terrible grammar, and super funny illustrations throughout each book.
BOOKS BY EMER STAMP
- The Unbelievable Top Secret Diary of Pig (Pig, book 1)
- Super Amazing Diary of Pig (Pig, book 2)
- The Seriously Extraordinary Diary of Pig (Pig, book 3)
- The (big, fat, totally bonkers) Diary of Pig (Pig, book 4)
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Barrington Stoke Teen: Mind the Gap
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 5-6)
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
- Tom Gates: Music Book
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
- A Life Story: Rosalind Franklin
- Read & Respond: Charlotte's Web
- The Children of Castle Rock
4booksJeanne Willis and Tony Ross Pack x 4