My Brother's Famous Bottom Makes a Splash New
Buy this and your school gets $1.58 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Do bottoms make you laugh? Then this book DEFINITELY will. It’s all about bottoms, and it’s written by one of the planet’s funniest authors. Yup: Jeremy Strong isn’t called the king of comedy for nothing. He’s an expert at making kids laugh their socks off! (Who said grown-ups are sensible?) In this book, Nicholas and his family are off on holiday to Turkey. So far, so good. But where is Cheese’s bottom? What with stray tortoises, lifeguard rescues and Mum’s belly-dancing, this holiday’s not about rest and relaxation. It’s mostly about bottoms! Tee hee!
- A cheeky new treat from this super-funny series
- Jeremy Strong is a bestselling author that kids love
- His books include The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
- He has written over 100 books and won many awards
This product has not been reviewed yet.