This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
You know the saying, right? It only takes one bad apple to spoil the whole bunch. One bad apple – like Celestine. (Basically, the new Katniss.) You might think our world has lots of pressure to be perfect. But Celestine’s society takes that to a whole new level. If you mess up – even just a little bit – they will take all your freedoms and brand you. (On your face, if it’s bad.) And trust us, their idea of messing up is not the same as yours. Since once-perfect Celestine got on their wrong side, she’s become public enemy no 1. Should she try to save herself? Nope: she’s got a better idea. She’s going to be the bad apple that brings the whole system down. Being perfect stinks: it’s rotten to the core.
- The brilliant sequel to Cecelia Ahern’s YA debut Flawed
- Flawed was hugely acclaimed and an instant bestseller
- Cecelia’s books include PS, I Love You and The Gift
- She won the Glamour Author of Year Award 2008
This product has not been reviewed yet.