This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A dog-eat-dog world needs a dog walker like Rafe, right? Or is he the one being led? Life at middle school is finally starting to seem bearable – until Rafe spots his granny at the local soup kitchen, standing in the free-meal line. Bothers! To earn some extra cash, Rafe comes up with a smart plan: a dog-walking business. What could possibly go wrong? He’ll build a huge money-making empire, and use any spare dough to buy his own WormHole Deluxe Multi-Platform GameBox! That is, until two terrible twins launch the Great Dog War by stealing his clients. Plus, his bratty kid sister Georgia (ugh) has skipped a grade – so now she’s in all of Rafe’s classes. Throw this kid a bone!
- Eighth in the internationally bestselling series
- A hilarious look at the trials of school/family life
- Full of brilliant doodles to make you laugh out loud
- James Patterson has sold over 300 million books
This product has not been reviewed yet.