The Incredible Shrinking Girl #4: The Incredible Shrinking Girl Absolutely Loves Ancient Egypt
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
The fourth book in this hilarious series – about a girl who can shrink to the size of a fish finger! Violet Potts is CRAZY about Ancient Egypt. When Gran wins a cruise down the River Nile, Violet thinks she might EXPLODE with excitement. Especially when her cousin Anthony is invited along too! But when they’re drawn into a SPOOKY mystery of cursed tombs and vanishing cats, Violet starts to wonder whether the other tourists might not be all they seem… Sometimes being little brings history to LIFE!
- Packed with funny illustrations
- Perfect for children starting to read
- The fantastically funny SHRINKING VIOLET series in a new package.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians
- A Gladiator Stole My Lunchbox
- Guardians of the Wild Unicorns
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- Newpapers from History: Anglo-Saxon Times
Murderous Maths: The Power of Ten Box Set
3booksTom Palmer Defenders Pack x 3
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
- Counting on Katherine
A Nightsilver Book #1: The Nightsilver Promise
- Shout Out: Use Your Voice, Save the Day
3booksCogheart Pack x 3
- Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes