Fly Guy Phonics Box Set
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Fly Guy is simply full of surprises. He’s not the kind of fly you find swimming about in your soup. (Unless he’s training for the Olympics.) He’s done it all – been to space, performed magic tricks and met dinosaurs. And what’s more, he can READ too! So… how did Fly Guy learn to read? Well, he used phonics. A foolproof method to help you match written words with spoken sounds. Now he wants to share it with you! Open Fly Guy’s box set for ten easy stories chock-a-block with phonics and giggles, plus two activity workbooks. Time to fly high!
- Phonics fun from a New York Times bestselling series
- Carry case with ten phonic stories and two workbooks
- Wonderful mix of learning, humour and witty artwork
- A great way to introduce Fly Guy to the very young
Paperback, Slip Case
January 5th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- National Geographic Kids: Phonics Box Set
- Read with Oxford: Stage 3: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Hungry Floppy and Other Stories
- Stranger Places
- My Book of Rocks and Minerals
- Omari McQueen's Best Bites Cookbook
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite: The Official Game Guide
- Narwhal and Jelly #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly
6booksHorrid Henry Early Readers Pack x 6
6booksMo Willems Pack x 6
Fly High Crew: The Green Glow
Dog Man #10: Mothering Heights (the new blockbusting international bestseller)
Read with Oxford: Stage 2: Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: The Trunk and The Skunk and Other Stories
- You Go, Girl!
- A Lamb Called Lucky
- My Monster and Me
- Read with Oxford: Stage 4: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Bigfoot Mystery and Other Stories
Cookie! (Book 2): Cookie and the Most Annoying Girl in the World
4booksReading Ladder Pack Level 3 Pack A (Book Band Gold)
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
- Bob Books: Set 2 - Advancing Beginners Box Set