This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 4 ratings
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Today: Yawnsville. Tomorrow: Hollywood! Say hello to Greg Heffley, hotshot movie maker! Your favourite wimp is under pressure of that dull old parental kind. (Zzz.) His mom thinks video games are turning his brain to mush. She wants him to lose his game console and find his creative side. Scary. But talking of frights, Halloween is just around the corner. Dumb costumes, horror movies, scary stories – it’s just given Greg a great idea! Can he get Mom off his back (and get rich and famous) by making a movie? Watch this space – and get ready to beg for an autograph!
- New from Jeff Kinney’s blockbusting series
- Read it first with this must-have hardback
- Bursting with the Wimpy Kid’s hallmark humour
- Incredible cartoon artwork all the way through