Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians
Buy this and your school gets $1.74 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
They’re not called the Awesome Egyptians for nothing! The foul pharaohs and their suffering slaves got up to all sorts of terrible tricks. Read this book to…
- Meet some fabulous pharaohs… and their mummies
- Make revolting recipes for 3000 year old sweets
- Discover which king had the most blackheads
- Find out why some pharaohs wore false beards
- Learn to become an Ancient Egyptian in 10 not-so-easy steps!
If you like your history horrible, the Awesome Egyptians and their moaning mummies have it all wrapped up! Aaaarrrrgh!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesMrs Pepperpot Stories x 6
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
24copiesThe Jungle Book x 6
Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons
- The Year We Fell from Space
- Where Zebras Go
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
- The Accidental President
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Steve Jobs (Book only)
- PM Writing 3: Tyrannosaurus Rex (PM Gold/Silver) Levels 22, 23
- Fast Forward Green: Death of the Dinosaur (Non-fiction) Level 13
- Fast Forward Orange: The Space Race (Non-fiction) Level 15
- The Land and the People: Brazil
- Tudors: Kings, Queens, Scribes and Ferrets!
- Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (Classic Edition)
- The Faraway Truth
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
- Fast Forward Green: Thomas Edison (Non-fiction) Level 12
- CHERUB #13: People's Republic
- Fast Forward Purple: Life in Ancient Egypt (Non-fiction) Level 20