The Smartest Giant in Town
Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Meet a very helpful giant in this funny, big-hearted tale from the unparalleled picture book partnership of Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, creators of The Gruffalo.
George wished he wasn’t the scruffiest giant in town. So when he sees a new shop selling giant-sized clothes, he decides it’s time for a new look: smart trousers, smart shirt, stripy tie, shiny shoes. Now he’s the smartest giant in town . . . until he bumps into some animals who desperately need his help – and his clothes!
This edition features the classic story with a stunning redesigned cover and beautiful finish, making it a must-have addition to the bookshelves of all Donaldson and Scheffler fans – big and small!
Also available with redesigned covers are: The Gruffalo, The Gruffalo’s Child, Room on the Broom, The Snail and the Whale, Monkey Puzzle, Charlie Cook’s Favourite Book, and A Squash and a Squeeze.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Phonics Book Bag Readers: Nap, Sid! (Set 1)
The Diary of a Killer Cat
- Addy's Cup of Sugar
Read with Oxford: Stage 2: Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: The Trunk and The Skunk and Other Stories
- The Twits
Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Adventure
- Read with Oxford: Stage 3: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Hungry Floppy and Other Stories
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt
- RHS: My Unicorn Garden Activity Book
- Chick and Brain #1: Smell My Foot!
- Clifford: Clifford the Big Red Dog
- Sophie's Stories
- Moonchild: City of the Sun
100booksTop 100 Children’s Books for Teachers Nursery–Year 6 Pack x 100
My Friend Walter
14booksStrong Characters Ages 3-7 Pack
- Favourite Author Biographies
- Ladybird Read It Yourself: Harry and the Dinosaurs United
2booksOur World Pair
- The Girl From The Sea
5booksDork Diaries Pack x 5 (Books 1-5)
The Scarecrows' Wedding (Early Reader)
- Unicorn Origami
- The Wonky Donkey
- The Night My Dream Came Alive
- Can We Really Help the Polar Bears?