This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Uh-oh: Norm is feeling rubbish! Is it wrong to laugh? (Too bad if it is. We can’t help it.) Why does your favourite grumpy hero look so glum? And why is he carrying a sack of trash? Well – he’s had a totally rubbish day! It all started so well: home alone with the fridge to himself. So where did things go so terribly wrong? Where should we start…? Snails on the rampage. Having to hang his mum’s pants out to dry. The dreaded perfect cousins paying a visit. Being forced to go vegetarian. Can anything else go wrong for poor old Norm today? We reckon so. But what? Read this book to find out!
- By Time Out award-winning comedian Jonathan Meres
- Harry Hill describes this series as “hilarious stuff”
- Over 150,000 World of Norm books sold to date
- Great if you like Big Nate or the Wimpy Kid