This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A revelation: beautiful, weird, filled with grief, joy and mystery. History’s greatest thinkers can’t explain death. But Suzy is facing it down with a science report… Here one minute. Gone the next. Suzy just can’t get her head round it. They say that Franny, her best friend, drowned at the beach. But there’s no way Suzy can accept that. Franny was a strong swimmer. They met in swim class aged five, for heaven’s sake. There’s no way she would just have drowned. Maybe she was stung by a poisonous jellyfish…? And that’s how Suzy’s research project starts. She has to make sense of Franny’s death somehow. Or else (like the rest of us), she’ll be stuck in a scary and painful world where awful things just happen for no reason, and friends drift away, and people die…
- A powerful story of growth and acceptance: Judy Blume meets Mockingbird
- Explores themes of grief and loss, social isolation and broken friendships
- Achingly heartfelt story of learning to accept the way things really are
- A New York Times bestseller and a Publishers Weekly Best Book of 2015
This product has not been reviewed yet.