Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
I bet you’ve never even heard of the Stuarts. They don’t sound very terrible, do they? But you’ll soon change your mind once you hear the sickening story which started when gibbering James I took the throne. Now you can find out…
- why some slimy Stuarts ate toads, snails and fleas
- which king picked his nose and never washed his hands
- why people wore fish on their feet (bleeugh!)
Plus there are the dreadful deeds of the revolting Roundheads, the gruesome truth about ghastly Guy Fawkes, tragic tales of women accused of witchcraft, and the ever-present threat of the perilous plague! The Stuarts have never been so sickening!
This product has not been reviewed yet.