Buy this and your school gets $3.77 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What’s to see and do in England? Part travel guide and part learning fun, this book will show you all the highlights. Inside, you’ll explore all the things that make England a great place to live in, visit or learn about. The destinations you’ve always wanted to see, from the Tower of London to Stonehenge. English dishes that will get your mouth watering, like fish and chips and apple crumble. The people who live there, the regions/landmarks and all the coolest things about England right now. Want to visit? Read this first. Lucky enough to live there? Make the most of it.
- Geography made fun and relevant in an exciting place guide
- Links curriculum facts to the things children want to see and do
- Snapshot of English life which covers traditional and modern aspects
- A great read for school geography or just for fun
This product has not been reviewed yet.