This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Eeek! What would you do if you received an invitation to run a zoo full of huge scary monsters? Well – if you’re like the brave little boy in this story, you’ll leap at the chance. Who cares if the monsters look terrifying, and all the signs say ‘DANGER. DO NOT ENTER’. Soon the monsters are eating out of the palm of his hand! Packed with chuckles, zany pictures and crazy monsters, this is a heartwarming riot. From burping Purple Gurps to cuddly Furry Furbles, when are monsters not scary? When they’re your best friends!
- Shortlisted for the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Booktrust Award
- A riotous rhyming tale of monsters, courage and friendship
- Inspires little readers to be confident and stand up for themselves
- From the illustrator of Dogs Don’t Do Ballet and Rhinos Don’t Eat Pancakes
This product has not been reviewed yet.