Whiffy Wilson: The Wolf Who Wouldn’t Go to Bed
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
YAWN. Bed is so boring! Big wolf cubs like Whiffy are too tough to go to sleep. Right? Whiffy reckons sweet dreams are for babies. He likes to stay up ALL night. He wants to play his saxophone, build mighty forts and learn magic tricks. He’s so strong he NEVER needs to sleep! Luckily, Whiffy’s best friend Dotty is here with cosy pyjamas and exciting bedtime stories. She’s even brought a yummy night-time feast. Guess what? Now Whiffy loves bedtimes. Forget staying up late. Bedtimes are THE BEST!
- The perfect funny rhyme to get cubs scampering to bed
- Full of inspiring ideas for making sure bedtimes are fun
- By the bestselling Caryl Hart, author of Supermarket Zoo
- Leonie Lord’s comical pictures are full of bouncy energy
This product has not been reviewed yet.