Buy this and your school gets $1.45 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The ultimate Yuletide fairy tale. No plum pud till you’ve read it! Christmas? Bah, humbug! Ebenezer Scrooge is a miserly old skinflint. He’s horrid to everyone. The spirit of Christmas? Forget it. But then three ghosts pay him a visit. One shows him Christmas past. One shows him Christmas present. And one shows him an eerie Christmas future. It’s like a horrible nightmare that Scrooge desperately wants to wake up from. Can he change his nasty ways before it’s too late?
- A classic Charles Dickens festive treasure
- Ghosts, forgiveness and the joy of Christmas
- One of the greatest Christmas novels ever
- The perfect first introduction to Dickens
This product has not been reviewed yet.