This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
One fairytale palace, two besties – and a sparkly mystery to solve! Every maid dreams of being a royal princess. But at times, every princess dreams of being a maid. (A welcome break from tea parties and balls.) So it’s lucky that Millie and Jess look just like twins – except that one’s a maid, and the other’s a princess! These best friends love to swap dresses, change places and have big adventures at Peveril Palace. Everyone’s fooled! So when a diamond crown is stolen just before a royal birthday party, can these tiara friends use their disguise skills to find it?
- First in a fairytale new series for fans of Secret Kingdom
- A magical tale of mystery and friendship in a royal palace
- Paula Harrison is the author of The Rescue Princesses
- She is a bestselling author with over a million books sold
Tiara Friends (book 1)
January 5th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 160 pages