Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
One fairytale palace, two besties – and a sparkly mystery to solve! Every maid dreams of being a royal princess. But at times, every princess dreams of being a maid. (A welcome break from tea parties and balls.) So it’s lucky that Millie and Jess look just like twins – except that one’s a maid, and the other’s a princess! These best friends love to swap dresses, change places and have big adventures at Peveril Palace. Everyone’s fooled! So when a diamond crown is stolen just before a royal birthday party, can these tiara friends use their disguise skills to find it?
- First in a fairytale new series for fans of Secret Kingdom
- A magical tale of mystery and friendship in a royal palace
- Paula Harrison is the author of The Rescue Princesses
- She is a bestselling author with over a million books sold
Tiara Friends (book 1)
January 5th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 160 pages