Buy this and your school gets $1.74 to spend on books
Rated 3/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A Roald Dahl classic which fizzes and crackles with magic! Have you ever mixed a horrid potion in the garden or the playground? Now one boy, George, is making the yuckiest potion of all time. Floor polish, animal pills, shaving soap, extra hot chilli: they’re all going into the mix! What is this hideous brew? Well – it’s medicine for George’s granny: a slug-crunching bully who loves to torment him. But will it make her horrid temper better? Hmm – Granny is sizzling. She’s swizzling. And now she’s shooting through the roof…
- An all-time classic: one of Dahl’s most famous tales
- A really magical, stimulating pick for growing readers
- Trademark Dahl: wildly funny and fizzing with drama
- Blends a short, simple text with imaginative fireworks
This product has not been reviewed yet.