Fast Forward Green: Thomas Edison (Non-fiction) Level 12
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Thomas Edison was a great inventor. Many of his inventions and ideas helped to change the world.
Fast Forward Instructional Texts are especially designed for teacher-led guided or shared reading sessions with less-able readers (either individuals or groups at the same level) and form the core of Fast Forward’s finely-levelled approach. Vibrant illustrations and photographs are paired with engaging, varied topics and stories to ensure that there’s something for every type of reader. Audio to accompany each Instructional Text can be downloaded from www.scholastic.co.uk/fastforwardaudio.
Fast Forward books are for struggling readers, but with an interest level of 9-14 years. To ensure that children are given every opportunity to succeed in their reading, the introduction of new words is one new word for every 16 known words (1:16). Unlike levelled reading programmes for younger children, Fast Forward introduces more complex sentences at the earliest levels.
Engage your less confident readers and improve reading attainment with Fast Forward. This series offers a wide range of age-appropriate, high-interest readers for children in Key Stage 2 and 3 who are struggling to make progress with their reading. Each book has been carefully levelled to ensure steady progression with a range of text types introduced which children can use as a model for their own writing.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- 100 English Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 4
- Fast Forward Purple: Life in Ancient Rome (Non-fiction) Level 19
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Steve Jobs (Book only)
- Tudors: Kings, Queens, Scribes and Ferrets!
- 100 Science Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 4
- Fast Forward Purple: Life in Ancient Egypt (Non-fiction) Level 20
- Fast Forward Orange: The Space Race (Non-fiction) Level 15
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- The Story of the Second World War for Children
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
Coming to England
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
- My Story: D-Day
- Found! Vikings
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Hidden Figures (Book only)
The Story of the Windrush
- Counting on Katherine
- Felix and Zelda #1: Once
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt