Fast Forward Blue: The Human Body (Non-fiction) Level 11
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The human body has many different parts, these parts work together to keep the body healthy and strong. Let’s take a look inside the human body.
Fast Forward Independent Texts reinforce the skills and knowledge students have gained from instructional/guided reading sessions. Independent Texts have been carefully-levelled for independent reading, allowing children to experience reading success on their own terms.
Fast Forward books are for struggling readers, but with an interest level of 9-14 years. To ensure that children are given every opportunity to succeed in their reading, the introduction of new words is one new word for every 16 known words (1:16). Unlike levelled reading programmes for younger children, Fast Forward introduces more complex sentences at the earliest levels.
Engage your less confident readers and improve reading attainment with Fast Forward. This series offers a wide range of age-appropriate, high-interest readers for children in Key Stage 2 and 3 who are struggling to make progress with their reading. Each book has been carefully levelled to ensure steady progression with a range of text types introduced which children can use as a model for their own writing.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Red: The Race (PM Stars) Levels 5, 6
- PM Green: Running Races (PM Stars) Levels 14/15
- Fast Forward Green: Death of the Dinosaur (Non-fiction) Level 13
- PM Green: The Relay Race (PM Gems) Levels 12, 13, 14
- PM Writing 3: A Healthy Body (PM Purple/Gold) Levels 20, 21
3booksFast Forward Green: Independent Pack Level 12 (3 books)
- Close Reading: Non-Fiction Teacher's Book Ages 6+
6booksConnectors Orange: A Stolen Baby x 6
- PM Ruby: Sports on Wheels (PM Non-fiction) Level 28
- Fast Forward Blue: Time Travel: The Dinosaurs (Fiction) Level 9
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: Muhammad Ali (Book Only)
- Short Reads: Non-Fiction Box 1 (Lexile Level BR-200L)
- PM Ruby: Sporting Heroes (PM Non-fiction) Level 27
Riding Lessons #3: Riding Lessons: Taking the Reins
- PM Ruby: Extreme Sports (PM Non-fiction) Level 28
Riding Lessons #2: Saddles and Secrets
- Short Reads: Fiction Box 2 (Lexile Level 210L-400L)
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Fantastic Football Poems
Riding Lessons #1: Riding Lessons
- PM Blue: Athletics (PM Stars) Levels 9, 10, 11, 12
- Dream Team: Jaz Santos vs. the World
4booksGirls F.C. Pack x 4
6booksFootball Academy Pack x 6
4booksBali Rai: Soccer Squad Pack x 4
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- A Life Story: Serena Williams
Giraffes Can't Dance