Horrible Histories: Angry Aztecs
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. You know – human sacrifices, wild warriors and toad-eating ceremonies. Which can only mean one thing: Angry Aztecs! From their gruesome gods to the horrible habit of drinking live toads in wine, the Aztecs were all about being extra nasty. They cut out human hearts in their terrible temples. Even their ball games had a bloody end. But in one respect, the Aztecs were quite sweet: they invented chocolate!
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold
This product has not been reviewed yet.