Horrible Histories: Blitzed Brits
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. Like, going back in time to the Second World War – your chance to find out how to make a rude noise with a gas mask! Do your grandparents moan on about life during the war? Want to know if they’re telling the terrible truth? Read on! From rotten rationing to blasted bombs (and seven years without TV), find out if you could have survived it.
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold