Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The perfect maths toolkit for children – matched to the National Curriculum, and packed with structured, fun and engaging activities to improve maths skills.
- Fulfils Ofsted and DfE requirements for teaching and learning
- Reduces teacher workload with quality activities you can trust
- Each chapter is based on a key curriculum area for maths
- Allows children to solve maths problems, practise and revise
- Reusable textbook that children won’t need to write in
The corresponding Planning and Assessment Guide (sold separately) covers each textbook chapter in detail for teachers, helping you plan, teach and assess. It also links to the bestselling 100 Maths Lessons series, which can be used alongside this textbook to build a secure understanding of key maths concepts.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- National Curriculum Textbooks: English (Year 6)
- My Story: The Sweep's Boy
- 100 English Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 6
- National Curriculum SATs Tests: Science Test (Year 6)
- Scholastic English Skills: Grammar and Punctuation Workbook (Year 6)
- Scholastic English Skills: Comprehension Workbook (Year 6)
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 6
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 5
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 6
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 5
Giraffes Can't Dance
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Kensuke's Kingdom
- Goodnight Mister Tom