Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Aliens love pants! Dinosaurs love pants! But do aliens and dinos love each other? A funny rhyme about pants – and sharing! The bad news: the alien have crash-landed in the jungle. BUMP. The good news: they’ve just found the biggest stash of pants EVER! The aliens can’t wait to party in all these nifty pants. But then their prehistoric owners show up! Will the aliens and dinos fight it out? Or will they buddy up and have a cool adventure in space? A glance at the cover picture might give you a clue. Read this silly rhyme for the whole story!
- Seventh in this brilliant and bestselling series
- A wacky rhyme to make children laugh out loud
- Ben Cort’s exuberant pictures bring every page to life
- Aliens Love Underpants won a Richard and Judy Award
This product has not been reviewed yet.