School for Little Monsters New
Buy this and your school gets $1.58 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The funny proof that school is nothing to be scared of! (Even if you’re a kid at a school for monsters. Or the other way round.) A boy and a little monster accidentally swap schools on their first day. At the School for Nice Boys and Girls, the monster has to sit still, be quiet and wait in line. And over at Monster School, the boy is having lessons in custard pie attacks, counting bogies and sharing yucky smells! This is not what either of them expected. They’re shocked, then bewildered, then horrified. But as the day goes on, each of them learns that school (for kids and monsters) can be heaps of fun!
- A madcap feast of rhyming fun to delight school starters
- By Sainsburys Book Award winner Michelle Robinson
- Michelle’s bestselling books include Goodnight Tractor
- Funny, reassuring and cheeky – great for little monsters!
This product has not been reviewed yet.