Buy this and your school gets $1.74 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
John Green loves it. David Levithan loves it. But hey – life’s not about what other folks think. It’s about what YOU think. About YOU. Because you only get one life. And you deserve to be happy. So remember: dare to be who you are. Other people can get you all wrong. To be fair, George can see where they’re coming from. Everyone agrees she’s a boy: her parents, her teachers, even her medical records. But she’s quite certain they’re wrong. She knows she’s a girl. She just doesn’t know how to tell them. That is, until the auditions for the female lead role in the school play of Charlotte’s Web. Suddenly George knows just what to do. It’s showtime!
- A heartfelt and witty story with a transgender heroine
- Powerful message of choosing to live on your own terms
- A simple, feelgood story about a topical real-life issue
- “Warm, funny, and inspiring” – Kirkus Reviews
This product has not been reviewed yet.