This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The Times/Chicken House competition winner – lusciously heartwarming and totally yummy. Every life needs sweetness, and every kitchen needs cake! Scarlett has a problem: Mum’s blog. It features all the shaming details of Scarlett’s life in a starring role. (Farting at Christmas dinner? Wearing Disney Princess knickers? It’s all on there.) Pried on at home and laughed at in school, Scarlett has nowhere she feels safe. That is, until old Mrs Simpson next door goes into hospital. When Scarlett pops round to feed the cat, she steps into the most beautiful kitchen: gorgeous, welcoming – and empty. With a dash of friendship, a dollop of tears, a pinch of secrets and a sprinkling of magic, the Secret Cooking Club is born!
- The Times/Chicken House fiction competition winner 2015
- Heartwarming story of hope and following your dreams
- Mouthwatering baking theme full of yummy ideas to try
- Perceptive, feelgood writing from a fabulous new voice