Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets $12.16 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
James Patterson’s mahoosive school series. Nothing middling about it: it’s gone straight to the top of the class. (Unlike Rafe.) Rafe Khatchadorian has enough problems without throwing middle school into the mix. A surname no one can spell. A total brat of a sister. Parents. Bullies. Detentions. Plus, this cheeky troublemaker doesn’t exactly get off on the best foot with his mission to break every single school rule… Packed with funny cartoons, this is Rafe’s account of middle school hell. He may not be a great student. But he’s head boy when it comes to making you laugh.
- New York Times no. 1 bestselling series by one of the world’s biggest authors
- Perfectly captures the worries and problems of middle school life
- Highly readable text packed with funny cartoon pictures
- James Patterson has sold more than 300 million books
This product has not been reviewed yet.