PM Writing 2: Fun Runs (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18, 19 x 6 Pack
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A non-fiction information report and procedure about taking part in fun runs: the writer has provided lots of information about fun runs, such as what they are, what happens, where they are held and why people take part in them. It also tells the reader how to hold a school fun run. Text type: information report and procedure; Genre: non-fictionPM Writing 2 provides:
- writing goals that support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of developing writing
- explicit links to reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesPM Writing 2: The Lost Kitten (PM Green/Orange) Levels 14, 15 x 6
6copiesPM Writing 2: Play Sport! (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18, 19 x 6
6copiesPM Turquoise: Grandad's Mask (PM Storybooks) Level 18 x 6
6copiesPM Green: House-hunting (PM Storybooks) Level 12 x 6
11booksRoald Dahl Pack x 11