PM Writing 2: Gardens (PM Orange/Turquoise) Levels 16, 17 x 6 Pack
Out of stock - due soon
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fictional narrative and exposition about providing habitat for wildlife in the garden: the narrative tells how the problem of Aunt Meg’s messy garden was resolved. The writer also tries to persuade the audience to create their own gardens for wildlife. Text type: narrative and exposition; Genre: fictionPM Writing 2 provides:
- writing goals that support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of developing writing
- explicit links to reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
This product has not been reviewed yet.