Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be dispatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. And you’re in the right place – because things don’t get much more horrible than Adolf Hitler and his barmy army! While they goose-stepped around the globe, about 80 million people died in history’s most lethal conflict. There were: frightful flying bombs. Rotten rationing recipes (enough to kill you if the bombs didn’t do the job). Snowy sieges, nasty Nazis and cruel concentration camps. Find out about all those things, and learn to make a rude noise with a gas mask. Go on: you know you want to!
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold