Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. The Vikings were fearsome seafaring warriors with big ginger beards and bad table manners. This much you probably know. But do you know why Vikings had names like Fat-thighs, Oaf and Stinking? Or why their gods dressed up as women? Or why they put corpses on trial? Find out in a book of cruel kings, beastly battles, terrible torture and awful invasions.
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold