Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be dispatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. Starting with this yucky look at Henry VIII and his terrifying Tudor bunch. Who invited Queen Elizabeth I to visit his brand new toilet? What do you get when you sew the front of a chicken to the back of a pig? Which deadly disease hated the bagpipes so much it stopped dead at the Borders of Scotland? Find out!
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold