Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be dispatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. When your teachers drone on about the Romans, I bet they don’t tell you how REALLY ROTTEN they were. But this book will! How do you tell the future with a dead chicken? What did Roman soldiers wear under their kilts? And what was a vomitorium? (Clue: something gross.) Historically funny!
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold