This product is not for sale in United States.
PM Writing 2: Ice (PM Orange/Turquoise) Levels 16, 17
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A non-fiction procedure and explanation about constructing a toy box: a story about how Jake resolved the problem of a present for his brother’s birthday. Includes a letter that Jake writes to his Aunty Rose to tell her about the surprise toy box that he helped make for Tom’s birthday. Text type: information report and procedure; Genre: non-fictionPM Writing 2 provides:
- writing goals that support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of developing writing
- explicit links to reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.