This product is not for sale in United States.
PM Writing 2: Honey (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18, 19
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A non-fiction description and recount about animals: describes the characteristics of honey bees as well as a letter that Uncle Dan has written to his niece Sophie telling her about the honey bees on his farm. Text type: description and recount; Genre: non-fictionPM Writing 2 provides:
- writing goals that support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of developing writing
- explicit links to reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.