PM Writing 4: Art at School (PM Emerald) Level 26
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
More Art Classes: an exposition on why children should be provided with more art classes at school.
The Friendship Art Display: a response in the form of a review in the school newspaper on the art display at school. Text type: exposition and response; Genre: non-fiction
- writing goals that guide and support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of extending or advanced writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights