This product is not for sale in United States.
PM Writing Emergent: Teachers' Resource Book
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
PM Writing Teacher’s Resource Books include:
- comprehensive reading and writing lessons for whole-class, small group and individuals
- assessment guidance and analysis of writing samples
- links to other books within the PM collection.
An accompanying CD-ROM includes interactive writing proformas for each text type and a lesson planner tool to organise plans and small-group writing tasks. A Teaching in Practice DVD is also included in the package, offering demonstration of different teaching strategies and answers to a range of frequently asked questions about PM Writing.PM Writing Emergent provides:
- writing goals that guide and support teachers and students
- instructional content relevant to emergent writing
- explicit emphasis on oral and visual language as well as reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
This product has not been reviewed yet.