Upside Down Magic #2: Sticks and Stones
Buy this and your school gets $1.58 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
More wonky magic at Nory’s magic school. It’s shapeshifters vs bullies! A wave of weirdness has struck Dunwiddle Magic School, and the Upside-Down Magic class is getting blamed. Yes, Marigold did shrink Lacey Clench to the size of an insect. But why did her spell go so wrong? Yes, Nory did turn into a squippy (half squid, half puppy). But it’s not like Nory to mix up paws and tentacles. And who is behind the rocky magic that’s shaking up Dunwiddle’s halls? (Clue: not Bax.) Nory knows this messy magic doesn’t come from her friends. Is someone trying to frame them? Finding out will take detective work, spells and lots of peanut butter cookies…
- Second in this endearing and heartfelt fantasy series
- A topsy-turvy tale of friendship, magic and animals
- Written by three New York Times bestselling writers
- Perfect for fans of Holly Webb or Ever After High
This product has not been reviewed yet.