100 Words Kids Need to Read by 1st Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Riddles, stories, puzzles and activities to help children master 100 first sight words – including comprehension, spelling, writing, and usage of each word. Aimed at 1st graders or equivalent, this workbook includes:
• Fill-in-the-blank stories and sentences
• Word riddles, games, and puzzles
• Stories that present the words in context
• “Guess the Word” activities
• Word classifying and sorting activities
• Practice using irregular verb forms
• Proofreading practice
This product has not been reviewed yet.