100 Words Kids Need To Read by 2nd Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 3/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
More games, riddles, puzzles, stories and activities to help young learners master essential sight words, including comprehension, spelling, writing, and usage of each word. Aimed at 2nd graders or equivalent, this workbook includes:
· Fill-in-the-blank stories and sentences
· Word riddles, games, and puzzles
· Stories that present the words in context
· “Guess the Word” activities
· Word classifying and sorting activities
· Practice using irregular verb forms
· Proofreading practice
This product has not been reviewed yet.