Zombierella: Fairy Tales Gone Bad
Buy this and your school gets $2.28 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The first in a funny, deliciously dark, three-part series of twisted classics, written in verse by award-winning poet Joseph Coelho and illustrated by Freya Hartas.
“Such a fun story with excellent illustrations … with enough familiarity to feel known but with enough difference to make it quirky and original” Malorie Blackman
A yellow moon hangs in a satin sky the night Cinderella, barefoot and in hand-me-downs, slips at the top of the stairs … and dies. But not for long. The Shadow of Death arrives to breathe life back into her bones and, for three nights only, Cinderella goes forth as ZOMBIERELLA. With her skin as cold as ice and her faithful horse Lumpkin back by her side, can she seek revenge on her three cruel, fake sisters, once and for all?
Crawl out of the grave and step into your mushroom carriage for this haunting and humorous adventure of the undead girl searching for her happily ever after.
September 3rd, 2020
AR book level: 5.4; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
The First Hippo on the Moon
10booksPie Corbett’s Rich and Diverse Reading Spine Key Stage 1 Pack
The Bear Who Went Boo!
- Midnight Sun
Alex Rider #6: Ark Angel
Splinters of Sunshine
- You'll Be the Death of Me
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Gumdrop Angel (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #8)
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Keep It Together, Keiko Carter
- Kiki Kallira Breaks a Kingdom
- Space Detectives: Extra Weird Creatures
Bad Girls Never Say Die
- Back On Track
- Instructions for Dancing
- The World's Greatest Space Cadet
Supertato: Evil Pea Rules!
Week at World's End
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
- Newpapers from History: Anglo-Saxon Times
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
- Scholastic Poetry: Animal Poems