Wigglesbottom Primary: Dino Chick
Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The strangest things happen at Wigglesbottom Primary! When Year Two is chosen to look after some eggs that are about to hatch, they KNOW somthing is strange about one of them. What if it’s not a chick egg, but a DINOSAUR EGG???
Perfect for Easter reading, these are more funny school stories from award-winning Pamela Butchart, brilliantly colour-illustrated by Becka Moor.
Our March 2021 Ages 5-6 Book of the Month
When we ask children what books they really want to read, the majority of the time the answer is… funny books! Humorous books are especially good for those readers who need a little bit more of a hook to encourage them, or for anybody looking for a satisfying tale with giggles thrown in.
With school return just around the corner, Wigglesbottom School offers the perfect familiar setting for a cracking read that is bursting with fun and offers an engaging story with friendship at its heart. I love Pamela’s stories as I think she really gets kids’ humour – in fact, she was shortlisted for our very own Lollies Award twice, as voted for by kids!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fly Guy Presents: The White House
- GamesMaster Presents: Stay Alive in Minecraft!
- Walker Readers: Ten Top Stories for Beginner Readers Box Set
- Hot Dog: Hot Dog! Bind-Up (Books 1 and 2)
- Naughtiest Unicorn on the Beach
- Rapunzel to the Rescue
When Jelly Had a Wobble
- RHS: My Dinosaur Garden Activity Book
The Leaf Thief
- Monsters on a School Trip
- My Reading Library: Fables
- Super Sidekicks: No Adults Allowed
- Narwhal and Jelly #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly
6booksPM Orange: Mixed Pack (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 15, 16 (6 books)
- Scholastic Poetry: Family Poems
- DK Findout! Earth
- Scholastic Poetry: Silly Poems
Read with Oxford: Stage 2: Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: The Trunk and The Skunk and Other Stories
- Wed Wabbit
- The Broken Leg of Doom
- The Worrysaurus
- My Monster and Me
You Can't Scare a Princess
- Scholastic Poetry: Animal Poems
- Scholastic Poetry: Magic Poems
The Magic Paintbrush
There's No Such Thing as Unicorns
- The Proudest Blue
- Supertato: Bubbly Troubly