Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Find out why we remember the great naturalist Charles Darwin and his epic voyages of discovery, and learn how he proposed the theory of evolution, which changed science forever.
This simple, friendly children’s first history series, aimed at readers aged 5 and up, takes a close look at some key events and personalities through history and reveals how and why they are still important to us today. A perfect support to learning about history at Key Stage 1, each book uses a rich variety of historical sources, from diaries to paintings, to bring events to life, while simple historical vocabulary is introduced and explained. Each book also features a simple timeline and explores how we find about the past. All text has been carefully checked by a historian.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Why Do We Remember? The Battle of Hastings
- History VIP: Boudicca
5booksWater, Water Everywhere! Pack x 5
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- Anne Frank: The Girl Heard Around the World
- Journey to River Sea N/E
- History VIP: King John
- Newpapers from History: Anglo-Saxon Times
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Mr Skip
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Suffragette
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
Baby Aliens: Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
- Collins Primary Atlas: UK in Maps
- The Land and the People: Japan
- Scholastic Classics: Five Children and It
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Scholastic Classics: Pollyanna
- Settlers and Invaders of Britain: The Celts, Picts, Scoti and Romans
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
- Found! Vikings
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings