Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Two little elephant twins confuse all their friends by looking exactly the same. Can they think of a clever plan to help people tell them apart? Designed for sharing with a grown-up, this delightful first story has lively rhymes based on phonic sounds, and simple puzzles to check understanding.
- Quality hardback reader from a favourite series
- Designed for young children to read with an adult
- Beautiful colour pictures and silk ribbon markers
- Puzzles at the end help to check understanding
- Based on proven methods of synthetic phonics
- Part of a progressive series with 7 graded stages
This product has not been reviewed yet.