The Shakespeare Stories Box Set
Buy this and your school gets $8.70 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A box of the Bard. Heaps of funny drama, with Tony Ross’s cheeky pictures all the way through. Expect all the intrigue, humour and excitement of the original plays, in delightfully funny stories full of gags and cheeky artwork. (You can see that Tony Ross had heaps of fun drawing Shakespeare’s famous characters.) All supplied in a handsome box set to dress up your bookshelf. What’s not to like?
- Funny short stories retelling key Shakespeare plays
- Sixteen books with amusing pictures by Tony Ross
- Faithful retellings which clarify the original plays
- Helps children gain familiarity with great literature
- Kids and teachers alike love this bestselling series
This product has not been reviewed yet.