The Land and the People Pack x 4 Pack
Buy this and your school gets $10.43 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- A vibrant collection of books about people and places
- A fascinating whistlestop tour of four major countries
- The history, geography, wildlife, economy and culture
- Vivid photos of everything from festivals to landmarks
- Vibrant text design with fact boxes, maps, a quiz and glossary
- A wonderful way to inspire children to learn about their world
- Delicious food, amazing wildlife, stunning scenery and more!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Orchestra
- PM Writing 2: Honey (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18, 19
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
6booksMy First Book of Nature Pack x 6
- Spirit of the Titanic
- What Does It Mean to Be British?
10booksScience Essentials Key Stage 2 Pack x 10
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
- Found! Vikings
- Tudors: Kings, Queens, Scribes and Ferrets!
- Fairytales Mixed Pack
- In a Nutshell: The Story of Saint Patrick
5booksIn Training: STEM Jobs Pack x 5
4booksPebble Plus: Celebrating Differences Pack x 4
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
7booksKatie's Famous Paintings Pack x 7
- History VIP: Mary Anning
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites