Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Japan: the Land and People takes you on a whistlestop tour around this most incredible country. Explore its islands, mountains and volcanoes, and meet some incredible wildlife along the way. Marvel at the sleek, shiny skyscrapers, the high-tech transport systems and the world-famous food, and delve into the country’s rich history.
Discover what it’s like to grow up in Japan – school, family life, socializing and religion – and find out how life is in a society that has a futuristic outlook while honouring its historic traditions. Learn about Japan’s booming economy, fuelled by innovative designs and cutting-edge technology. Amazing photographs transport you to the very heart of this unique, fascinating, visually-exciting country. Crammed full of facts, stats and incredible information – and much cheaper than a plane ticket – this is the perfect introduction to Japan!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
7booksKatie's Famous Paintings Pack x 7
- The Land and the People: Russia
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- The Land and the People: Brazil
- The Great War Anthology
The Owl Service
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
6copiesConnectors Ages 10+: Far-Flung Places x 6
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
Ted Hughes: Collected Poems for Children
- Deep in the Green Wood
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
6copiesCrazy Mayonnaisy Mum x 6
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
- Riding a Lion
- Juggling with Gerbils
- Why Do We Remember? The Battle of Hastings
- The Land and the People: India
6copiesOne Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia x 6
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Shadow Magic #2: Dream Magic
10copiesLord of the Flies x 10
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- Coming to England
- Valentine Joe